Spreebeebeautiful Offers The Best Microblading in Beverly Hills.
Microblading (also known as hair stroke brows, microstroking, feathered brows, definition brows and micro pigmentation) is a form of permanent makeup and is a relatively new technique of enhancing the appearance of eyebrows. Microblading is performed with the use of an ultra-thin blade. This blade is a grouping of extremely fine needles affixed to a handle to manually create clean and crisp lines that resemble eyebrow hairs. Using a hand tool and blade, natural pigment is deposited into the upper dermal layer of the skin, making it semi-permanent for 1-2 years, depending on the skin type and lifestyle. This technique gives clients thin and defined hair strokes opposed to the conventional permanent makeup machine which can create a solid and unnatural ‘draw on’ look. Microblading is perfect for defining and/or filling in existing brows or perfect for reconstructing entirely new brows.
Microblading needles are used to create fine and natural-looking eyebrow hair strokes. Different sizes are chosen to suit different skin types.
Hair strokes are created manually with the use of a hand held Microblading pen/tool. The blade/microneedle is placed snuggly inside the tip of the hand tool.
We use high quality pigments that are formulated with Iron Oxides which are known to be safe for cosmetic use, colorants, and micropigmentation to the face and body. Because our pigments have more of these particles in every drop, they absorb into the skin much more effectively. The result is less fading, and truer color.
Our pigments also have a different texture and quality. They do not dry out like most. The microfine particles used, along with Ethanol, allows the pigment to dry slower, and keeps the mixuture smooth, as the technician works with it.
Other brands of pigments boast to have organic compounds, but orgainic is not always the best choice. Allergies can be more common in organic substances. Some people are allergic to vegetable dye, and pigments with vegetable dye are not stable. Some brands even use industrial colors similar to automobile paint! This can be dangerous and can cause an allergic reaction. In addition to iron oxides, our black shades are carbon based, which has the same chemical makeup as what is naturally found in our bodies, so there is even more precaution against any chances of an allergic reaction.
Microblading Prep & Aftercare
The right precare and aftercare can truly make a massive difference with your microblading experience. The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non- sensitive and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure and take care of it after.
The Prep : What Not To Do
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis 1 week prior to procedure
- Do not tan 2 weeks prior or have sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior
- Do not apply brow growth serums and/or creams 1 week prior to procedure
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E 1 week prior (natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
Aftercare: Absorb, Wash, Moisturize!
The day of the treatment: Absorb
Wash your hands using antibacterial soap and thoroughly dry with clean towel or paper towel. Gently blot the brow area with clean, lint free tissue to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this every 5 minutes for the full day until oozing has stopped. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymph.
Days 1-7: Wash
Wash daily to remove bacteria and dead skin. (Don't worry, THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT!) Gently wash your eyebrows each morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap like Dial Soap, Cetaphil or Neutrogena. With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean tissue. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliants.
Days 1-7 Moisturize
Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin. Never put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
Absorb, Wash, Moisturize should have you covered, but here are some extra tips to help with a smooth and easy recovery:
- Use a fresh pillowcase
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
- Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs for the first 10 days
- Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area
- Avoid all brow growth serums and creams for 4 weeks
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area.
- Avoid eyebrow pencils, powders, gels, and all makeup and concealers for a minimum of 8 days. Bacteria and germs hide in our make up brushes, application tools, and makeup and avoiding them will help with cross contamination
Remember, with the proper prep and aftercare routine you will have much better results with your microblading procedure. Don’t forget, Absorb, Wash, Moisturize!
Important note about showering:
Limit your showers to 5 minutes so you do not create too much steam. Keep your face/procedure out of the water while you wash your body, then, at the end of your shower, wash your hair. Your face should only be getting wet at the very last end of the shower. Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area.
Your complimentary touchup procedure must be done between 4 and 6 weeks after your initial microblading service.